ISO 18629-12:2005 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Process specification language -- Part 12: Outer core
ISO 18629-12:2005 provides a representation of the concepts that belong to the outer core of the language, through a set of axioms and definitions. These axioms provide an axiomatization of the semantics for terminology in the ISO 18629 Outer core.
The following are within the scope of ISO 18629-12:2005:
- the aggregation of activities and sub-activities;
- discrete activities and state;
- constraints on the occurrence of activities;
- concurrency for primitive activities;
- complex activities;
- occurrences of complex activities.