This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-325:2004 specifies the abstract test suite to be used in the conformance testing of implementations of ISO 10303-225. The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-325:2004:
- the specification of the test purposes associated with ISO 10303-225;
- the verdict criteria to be applied during conformance testing of an implementation of ISO 10303-225 using ISO 10303-21 or ISO 10303-22;
NOTE The verdict criteria are used to ascertain whether a test purpose has been satisfactorily met by an implementation under test (IUT) within the context of a given test case.
- the abstract test cases to be used as the basis for the executable test cases for conformance testing.
The following are outside the scope of ISO/TS 10303-325:2004:
- the creation of executable test cases;
- test specifications for tests other than conformance testing such as interoperability or acceptance testing;
- other implementation methods.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2004-01
Edition : 1Number of pages : 295
Technical Committee:Industrial data
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda