ISO 10381-1:2002 sets out the general principles to be applied in the design of sampling programmes for the purpose of characterizing and controlling soil quality and identifying sources and effects of contamination of soil and related material, with emphasis on
- procedures required to locate points from which samples may be taken for examination or at which instruments may be installed for in situ measurement including statistical implications,
- procedures for determining how much sample to collect and whether to combine samples,
- methods of collecting samples,
- methods for containing, storing and transporting samples to prevent deterioration/contamination.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2002-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 33
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 190/SC 7 Impact assessment
- ICS :
- 13.080.05 Examination of soils in general
ISO 10381-1:2002Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.