This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
This International Standard specifies a method for the determination of the following six water-soluble organic complexing agents in the concentration range from 0,5 micrograms/litre to 200 micrograms/litre:
- EDTA (ethylenedinitrilotetraacetic acid);
- NTA (nitrilotriacetic acid);
- DTPA (diethylenetrinitrilopentaacetic acid);
- MGDA (methylglycinediacetic acid);
- ß-ADA (ß-alaninediacetic acid);
- 1,3-PDTA (1,3-propylenedinitrilotetraacetic acid).
The method is applicable to drinking, ground, surface and waste water.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2002-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 12
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 147/SC 2 Physical, chemical and biochemical methods
- ICS :
- 13.060.50 Examination of water for chemical substances
Buy this standard
|std 1 61|
|std 2 61||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Corrigenda / AmendmentsPublished
ISO 16588:2002/Amd 1:2004
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.