This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2012. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TR 16060:2003 gives a non-exhaustive list of etchants that can be used for the macroscopic and microscopic examination of welds in accordance with ISO 17639 for the following groups of materials:
- carbon steels and low-alloy steels;
- stainless steels;
- nickel and nickel alloys;
- titanium and titanium alloys;
- copper and copper alloys;
- aluminium and aluminium alloys.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2003-10
Edition : 1Number of pages : 31
Technical Committee:Testing and inspection of welds
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda