ISO/TS 10303-35:2003 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 35: Conformance testing methodology and framework: Abstract test methods for standard data access interface (SDAI) implementations
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-35:2003 specifies the abstract test methods and requirements for conformance testing of an implementation of a language binding of the Standard Data Access Interface (SDAI). Since the SDAI is specified independently of any programming language, the abstract test methods presented in ISO/TS 10303-35:2003 are applicable to all SDAI language bindings. The abstract test methods support as well the various implementation classes as specified in ISO 10303-22:1998.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-35:2003:
- abstract test methods for software systems that implement the SDAI;
- the specification, in a manner that is independent of any SDAI language binding, of the methods and approaches for testing of various SDAI operations;
- the specification and documentation of abstract test cases.
The following are outside the scope of ISO/TS 10303-35:2003:
- the development of test data and/or test programs for specific language bindings;
- the specification of test methods, algorithms, or programs for the conformance testing of applications that interact with SDAI implementations;
- the architecture and implementation approach for a conformance test system that realizes the test methods specified in ISO/TS 10303-35:2003.
Buy this standard
|PDF on CD|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda