This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
ISO/TS 10303-442 specifies the application module for AP242 managed model based 3D engineering.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-442:
- products of automotive, aerospace and other mechanical manufacturers and of their suppliers, including parts, assemblies of parts, tools, assemblies of tools, and raw materials;
- engineering and product data for the purpose of long-term archiving and retrieval;
- product data management
- breakdown data representing a parent-child structures, such as functional, physical, system or zonal breakdowns. A breakdown is made of breakdown element;
- product definition data and configuration control data for managing large numbers of variants of products during the design phase;
- data describing the changes that have occurred during the design phase, including tracking of the versions of a product and of the data related to the documentation of the change process;
- delta change: data describing the exchange of differences with respect to a set of data previously sent;
- identification of standard parts, based on international, national, or industrial standards;
- release and approval data for product data;
- data that identify the supplier of a product and related contract information;
- properties of parts or of tools;
- references to product documentation represented in a format other than those specified by ISO 10303;
- product manufacturing information, covering the design and manufacturing planning phase;
- identification of physically realized parts or of tools, including assembly of physically realized products and recording of test results.
- process planning
- process plan information describing the relationships between parts and the tools used to manufacture them and to manage the relationships between intermediate stages of part or tool development.
- mechanical design
- different types of geometry models, including:
- 2D- and 3D-wireframe geometry model;
- geometrically bounded surface geometry model;
- topologically bounded surface geometry model;
- faceted-boundary geometry model;
- boundary geometry model;
- compound shape geometry model;
- constructive solid geometry model;
- parametric and constrained geometry model;
- 2D-sketch model;
- 3D tessellated geometry model;
- 3D scan data;
- curved triangles.
- representation of the shape of parts or tools that is a combination of two or more of different types of geometry models;
- data that pertains to the presentation of the shape of the product;
- representation of portions of the shape of a part or a tool by manufacturing features;
- data defining surface conditions;
- dimensional and geometrical tolerance data;
- quality criteria and inspection results of given three dimensional product shape data;
- product documentation as annotated 3D models and as drawings.
- different types of geometry models, including:
- data that identify a message and an envelope.
- data representing the interfaces with version management mechanism and the definition of connection with connectors.
- data representing the detailed assembly information on how the involved part occurrences are mated together and which constraints apply.
- simulation data for the description of kinematic structures and motion.
- analysis management
- data representing an analysis, managed in versions and the link to the result of the analysis.
- composite design
- definition of composite structural parts;
- the association of the constituents of composite and metallic parts with the constituent shape model;
- the depiction of composite laminate tables describing the material, stacking sequence and ply orientation;
- constituents of the composite or a portion of the composite with a defined shape;
- the identification of material specifications from internal and external sources and their properties for a specific operating environment.
- electrical harness assembly design
- electrical wire harnesses design;
- physical electrical harness model for design and construction;
- electrical connectivity information in multilevel assemblies;
- wire and cable list data;
- definition of wire, cable and connector features.
- additive manufacturing part design
- build information.
- requirements management
- verification and validation.
Текущий статус: PublishedДата публикации: 2022-12
Технический комитет: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Приобрести данный стандарт
ISO/TS 10303-442:2022Этап: 60.60
Стадия, связанная с внесением предложения
Стадия, связанная с подготовкой проекта комитета
Стадия, связанная с рассмотрением проекта международного стандарта
Стадия, на которой осуществляется принятие стандарта
Стадия, на которой осуществляется публикация
Стадия, на которой осуществляется отмена стандарта
Ознакомьтесь с FAQ
Работа с клиентами
+41 22 749 08 88
Понедельник – пятница: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Будьте в курсе актуальных новостей ИСО
Подписывайтесь на наши новости, обзоры, а также на информацию о продуктах.