ISO/TS 10303-1032:2018-11 specifies the application module for Shape property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1032:2018-11:
- identification of an object that may have properties but cannot be considered as a product or an activity;
- concept of shape of an object;
- identification of a portion of a shape;
- relationship between two portions of shape;
- shape of an object in the context of a particular occurrence of that object in a product structure;
- association of a representation with a shape or shape portion;
- assignment of shape related properties to a shape or to a shape portion;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly structure, ISO/TS 10303-1026;
- items within the scope of application module External model, ISO/TS 10303-1033;
- items within the scope of application module Geometric model relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1403;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041;
- items within the scope of application module Property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1030.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2018-11
Версия : 7Число страниц : 11
Технический комитет:Industrial data
Приобрести данный стандарт
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...