ISO 30190:2016 specifies mechanical, physical and optical characteristics of a 120 mm recordable optical disk with a capacity of 25,0 Gbytes or 50,0 Gbytes. It specifies the quality of the recorded and unrecorded signals, the format of the data and the recording method, thereby allowing for information interchange by means of such disks. User data can be written once and read many times using a non-reversible method. This disk is identified as BD Recordable disk.
ISO 30190:2016 specifies the following:
- - three related but different Types of this disk;
- - the conditions for conformance;
- the environments in which the disk is to be operated and stored;
- - the mechanical and physical characteristics of the disk, so as to provide mechanical interchange between data processing systems;
- - the format of the information on the disk, including the physical disposition of the Tracks and Sectors;
- - the error-correcting codes and the coding method used;
- - the characteristics of the signals recorded on the disk, enabling data processing systems to read data from the disk.
This International Standard provides for interchange of disks between disk drives. Together with a standard for volume and file structure, it provides for full data interchange between data processing systems.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2016-06
Версия : 2Число страниц : 243
Технический комитет:Digitally Recorded Media for Information Interchange and Storage
Приобрести данный стандарт