ISO 18443:2013 specifies extensions to the API needed for support of the Return Channel Frames (RCF) service defined in CCSDS 911.2-B-1.
ISO 18443:2013 defines extensions to the SLE API in terms of:
- the RCF-specific functionality provided by API components;
- the RCF-specific interfaces provided by API components; and
- the externally visible behavior associated with the RCF interfaces exported by the components.
It does not specify:
- individual implementations or products;
- the internal design of the components; and
- the technology used for communications.
ISO 18443:2013 defines only interfaces and behavior that must be provided by implementations supporting the Return Channel Frames service in addition to the specification in CCSDS 914.0-M-1.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2013-06
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Space data and information transfer systems