ISO 8000-100:2016 Предпросмотр
Data quality -- Part 100: Master data: Exchange of characteristic data: Overview
недоступно на русском языке
ISO 8000-100:2016 contains an overview of the master data quality series of parts of ISO 8000, which addresses master data quality.
The following are within the scope of the master data quality series of parts of ISO 8000:
· master data-specific aspects of quality management systems;
· master data quality metrics.
The approach of the master data quality series of parts of ISO 8000 is to address data quality:
· from the bottom up, i.e. from the smallest meaningful element, the property value;
· at the interface of master data management systems, not within the systems.
The master data quality series of parts of ISO 8000 contains requirements that can be checked by computer for the exchange, between organizations and systems, of master data that consists of characteristic data. These parts address the quality of property values that are exchanged within master data messages.
ISO 8000-100:2016 describes fundamentals of master data quality and specifies requirements on both data and organizations to enable master data quality.
The following are within the scope of ISO 8000-100:2016:
· specification of the scope of the master data quality series of parts of ISO 8000;
· introduction to master data;
· description of the data architecture;
· overview of the content of the other parts of the series.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 8000-100:2016:
· aspects of data quality that apply to all data regardless of whether they are master data;
· aspects of data quality that apply to data that are not master data.
Приобрести данный стандарт
|PDF + ePub|
Стандарт, который пересматривается каждые 5 лет
Изменения / Исправления