ISO/TS 10303-1293:2010-07 specifies the application module for AP239 part definition information.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1293:2010-07:
- the identification, classification and representation of part designs, the parts that are realized from designs, documents, and requirements and their versions and definitions;
- the assignment of properties to part designs, realized parts, documents and requirements;
- the assignment of management information, such as dates, approvals, people and organizations to parts, documents and requirements in a given role;
- the representation of predicted and observed states of parts and documents;
- the association of requirements to parts;
- the identification, categorization and representation of interfaces on parts;
- the representation of messages and envelopes for messages;
- the representation of the rights to access information about part designs, realized parts, documents, and requirements.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2010-07
Версия : 3Число страниц : 8
Технический комитет:Industrial data