ISO/TS 10303-1258:2010-03 specifies the application module for Observation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1258:2010-03:
- the observation of historical facts about products, resources, and activities which are otherwise outside of the scope of the standard;
- the association of an observation to the thing observed;
- the association of an observation to its context;
- the association of an observation to the actual activity taking place when it was observed;
- the association of the observation with the observer;
- the association of the observation to its consequences;
- the association of observations with each other;
- the aggregation of observations;
- the record of the date and time that the observation was made;
- the classification of the observation;
- the formal verification or confirmation of the observation.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2010-03
Версия : 2
Технический комитет:Industrial data