ISO/IEC 27002:2013 gives guidelines for organizational information security standards and information security management practices including the selection, implementation and management of controls taking into consideration the organization's information security risk environment(s).
It is designed to be used by organizations that intend to:
- select controls within the process of implementing an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001;
- implement commonly accepted information security controls;
- develop their own information security management guidelines.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2013-10
Версия : 2
Технический комитет:Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
Приобретены также другие
- Security techniquesInformation security management systemsOverview and vocabulary
- Security techniquesInformation security management systemsRequirements
- Security techniquesInformation security risk management