ISO 11111-1:2009 specifies safety requirements for frequently occurring hazards common to the types of textile machinery and the hazards of certain machine elements covered by ISO 11111-2, ISO 11111-3, ISO 11111-4, ISO 11111-5, ISO 11111-6 and ISO 11111-7.
It is applicable to machinery plant and related equipment intended to be used in the textile industry for the following:
- the opening, cleaning, blending, carding, preparation subsequent to carding, spinning and other processing of fibres (staple and filament) and other materials to form yarn or nonwoven material (including felts);
- the winding, doubling, twisting, texturing, etc. of yarns and the processing of yarns preparatory to weaving and knitting;
- the weaving, knitting, lace-making and similar utilization of yarn, etc., to form fabric;
- the formation of braid, cord, strand, rope, twine, net, etc., except take-up reels of stranding and laying machinery;
- processes, including the pretreatment, bleaching, dyeing, printing and finishing of fibre, yarn, fabric, braid, cord, etc. and final assembly for despatch;
- the piece dyeing of made-up goods;
- finishing of warp and weft knitting, including hosiery, other than assembly of the finished product (e.g. sewing);
- carpet manufacture, by weaving, tufting and other processes.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2009-07
Версия : 2
Технический комитет:Safety requirements for textile machinery