ISO 9836:2011 deals with the definition and calculation of surface area and volume indicators.
In defining area measurement, ISO 9836:2011 uses three measurement concepts:
- the intra-muros and extra-muros concept used in many parts of the world;
- the wall centre method of measurement used in many parts of the world;
- variations on these methods to comply with certain national laws, or for particular types of buildings.
The surface area and volume indicators defined in ISO 9836:2011 are intended for practical use, as a basis for measuring various aspects of the performance of buildings or as a planning aid. In other words, they should enable judgement to be made on functional, technical and economic aspects of buildings.
ISO 9836:2011 is intended to be used when establishing:
- specifications for the geometric performance of a building and its spaces (e.g. in design, purchasing procedures, etc., or in building regulations where appropriate);
- technical documentation relating to the performance of whole buildings prepared by designers, contractors and manufacturers;
- the amount of floor area that will not be effectively available for the placement of an individual's workplace, furniture, equipment, or for circulation;
- evaluation, comparison or control of the properties of a building which are connected to its geometric performance.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2011-10
Версия : 2Число страниц : 19
Технический комитет:Framework for the description of housing performance