Road vehicles -- Ergonomic aspects of transport information and control systems -- Specifications and test procedures for in-vehicle visual presentation
Это стандарт пересмотрен ISO 15008:2017
ISO 15008:2009 specifies minimum requirements for the image quality and legibility of displays containing dynamic (changeable) visual information presented to the driver of a road vehicle by on-board transport information and control systems (TICS) used while the vehicle is in motion. These requirements are intended to be independent of display technologies, while reference to test methods and measurements for assessing compliance with them have been included where necessary.
ISO 15008:2009 is applicable to mainly perceptual, and some basic cognitive, components of the visual information, including character legibility and colour recognition. It is not applicable to other factors affecting performance and comfort such as coding, format and dialogue characteristics, or to displays using
- characters presented as a part of a symbol or pictorial information,
- superimposed information on the external field (e.g. head-up displays),
- pictorial images (e.g. rear view camera),
- maps and topographic representations (e.g. those for setting navigation systems), or
- quasi-static information.