ISO/TS 25110:2008 defines the data transfer models between roadside equipment (RSE) and ICC, and the interface descriptions between RSE and OBE for on-board account using ICC. It also provides examples of interface definitions and transactions deployed in several countries.
ISO/TS 25110:2008 covers:
- data transfer models between RSE and ICC which correspond to the categorized operational requirements, and the data transfer mechanism for each model;
- interface definition between RSE and OBE based on each data transfer model;
- interface definition for each model comprises
- functional configuration,
- RSE command definitions for ICC access, and
- data format and data element definitions of RSE commands;
- transaction examples for each model in Annex B.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2008-11
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Intelligent transport systems