ISO 24510:2007 specifies the elements of drinking water and wastewater services of relevance and interest to users. It also provides guidance on how to identify users' needs and expectations and how to assess whether they are being met.
The following are within the scope of ISO 24510:2007:
- the definition of a language common to the different stakeholders;
- the definition of key elements and characteristics of the service to users;
- the objectives for the service with respect to users' needs and expectations;
- guidelines for satisfying users' needs and expectations;
- service to users assessment criteria;
- introduction to performance indicators;
- examples of performance indicators.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2007-12
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Service activities relating to drinking water supply, wastewater and stormwater systems
Приобрести данный стандарт