ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004 provides advice and guidance on information security incident management for information security managers and for information system managers.
ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004 provides
- information on the benefits to be obtained from and the key issues associated with a good information security incident management approach (to convince senior corporate management and those personnel who will report to and receive feedback from a scheme that the scheme should be introduced and used);
- information on examples of information security incidents, and an insight into their possible causes;
- a description of the planning and documentation required to introduce a good structured information security incident management approach;
- a description of the information security incident management process*.
* Quick, co-ordinated and effective responses to an information security incident require extensive technical and procedural preparations. Information security incident responses may consist of immediate, short- and long-term actions. Any actions undertaken as the response to an incident should be based on previously developed, documented and accepted security incident response procedures and processes, including those for post-response analysis.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2004-10
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection