Are you willing to jeopardize your business and alienate your trading partners? Ensure your conformity practices and approaches are in line with the latest collection for conformity assessment!
This new collection contains the standards covering the main branches of conformity assessment activities, including products, services, management systems, personnel and organizations. Anyone dealing with conformity will benefit, no matter what industry they operate in. So if you work in a body performing conformity assessments such as laboratory testing, inspection or certification, this compilation has the standard for you.
Conformity assessment has long been an important factor of world trade. But as the world transitions to a truly global economy, this discipline has taken on special significance by helping to reduce technical barriers to trade and prevent the emergence of new ones.
Showing that a product, service or system meets certain requirements has a number of benefits:
- It provides consumers with added confidence
- It gives the company a competitive edge
- It helps regulators ensure that health, safety or environmental conditions are met
Why leave it to chance? Make your conformity assessment activities as uniform as possible. The world's confidence and the free movement of goods across national borders are at stake.
Benefits of online collections
NEW: Customize your order with multiple user licenses and monthly subscriptions
- The most up-to-date content: when a change is made to a standard in the collection, your online library is updated immediately
- Easy navigation: moving between standards has never been easier with embedded links that let you "jump" from one standard to another
- Universal access: you can access your library from any computer or tablet as long as you have an Internet connection
This online collection is available from ISO members with an ISOlutions webstore.
Please contact the ISO member in your country to see if they offer this, or a similar, product.