From medical facilities to integrated circuit manufactures, hundreds of millions of cleanrooms are used by more and more industries where the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene is of vital importance. With applications for small-scale workstations or sophisticated factory-wide facilities, the new ISO online collection gives you the latest information on all cleanrooms and associated controlled environments from one single source.
This new collection contains over 10 standards designed to provide an in-depth review of the practices required to eliminate contamination, or minimize the likelihood of its occurrence, and to achieve the highest level of product quality. It deals with cleanliness and hygiene and their effects on the outcome of a process, reflecting the latest results from both scientific and practical points of view. The following topics are covered:
- Contaminants and how they are measured
- Cleanrooms and clean zones
- Cleaning and decontamination
- Cleanroom clothing
- The impact of people on cleanliness
Whether a technician in a hermetically sealed suit or a lab-coated scientist, anyone dealing with cleanrooms will benefit – no matter how complex their industry branch. So if you need a reliable contamination solution that can be deployed quickly and conveniently, look no further than this latest collection to keep you in control.
Benefits of online collections
With an ISO online collection, you are always guaranteed:
- The most up-to-date content: when a change is made to a standard in the collection, your online library is updated immediately
- Easy navigation: moving between standards has never been easier with embedded links that let you "jump" from one standard to another
- Universal access: you can access your library from any computer or tablet as long as you have an Internet connection
This online collection is available from ISO members with an ISOlutions webstore.
Please contact the ISO member in your country to see if they offer this, or a similar, product.
- Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments