ISO/TS 10303-1509:2018-11 specifies the application module for Manifold surface.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1509:2018-11:
- 3D points;
- points defined in the parameter space of curves or surfaces;
- 3D curves;
- curves defined in the parameter space of surfaces;
- the elementary curves line, circle, ellipse, parabola, and hyperbola;
- intersection curves;
- polylines that consist of at least three points;
- the elementary surfaces plane, cylinder, cone, torus, and sphere;
- swept surfaces created by rotation or linear extrusion of a curve;
- sculptured curves and surfaces;
- trimming of curves and surfaces using topological entities;
- composition of curves and surfaces using topological entities;
- replication of curves, surfaces and of surface models;
- 3D offsets of curves and surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Topologically bounded surface, ISO/TS 10303-1511.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2018-11
Edition : 5Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...