Information technology -- Security techniques -- Digital signatures with appendix -- Part 3: Discrete logarithm based mechanisms
This standard has been revised by ISO/IEC 14888-3:2018
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2016 specifies digital signature mechanisms with appendix whose security is based on the discrete logarithm problem.
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2016 provides
- a general description of a digital signature with appendix mechanism, and
- a variety of mechanisms that provide digital signatures with appendix.
For each mechanism, this part of ISO/IEC 14888 specifies
- the process of generating a pair of keys,
- the process of producing signatures, and
- the process of verifying signatures.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years