ISO/IEC 14888-3:2016 specifies digital signature mechanisms with appendix whose security is based on the discrete logarithm problem.
ISO/IEC 14888-3:2016 provides
- a general description of a digital signature with appendix mechanism, and
- a variety of mechanisms that provide digital signatures with appendix.
For each mechanism, this part of ISO/IEC 14888 specifies
- the process of generating a pair of keys,
- the process of producing signatures, and
- the process of verifying signatures.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2016-03
Corrected version (en) : 2017-08
Edition : 3Number of pages : 131
Technical Committee:Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection