This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 22667:2013 specifies the communications operation procedure-1 (COP-1). This procedure is used with the telecommand (TC) space data link protocol (as defined in ISO 22664:2013) to enable the delivery of service data units to the receiving end of the layer above, correct and without omission or duplication, and in the same sequential order in which they were received from the layer above at the sending end.
ISO 22667:2013 defines the COP-1 in terms of
- the interfaces with the other procedures,
- the internal variables used by the protocol entity,
- the actions performed by the protocol entity, and
- the state transitions of the protocol entity.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the implementation of service interfaces within real systems,
- the methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- the management activities required to configure and control the protocol.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2013-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 82
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.