This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 14490-1:2005 specifies the test methods for the determination of the following basic characteristics of telescopic systems and observational telescopic instruments:
- angular magnification;
- entrance pupil diameter;
- exit pupil diameter and eye relief;
- angular field of view in the object space;
- angular field of view in the image space;
- angular field of view in the object space for spectacle wearers;
- collimation of the bundle of rays emergent from the eyepiece;
- image rotation;
- closest distance of observation.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2005-10
Edition : 1Number of pages : 14
Technical Committee:Telescopic systems
Buy this standard