ISO 6887-4:2017 specifies rules for the preparation of samples and dilutions for the microbiological examination of specific food products not covered in other parts of ISO 6887, which deal with more general categories. This document covers a wide range of miscellaneous products, but does not include new products brought on to the market after publication.
ISO 6887‑1 defines the general rules for the preparation of the initial suspension and dilutions for microbiological examination.
ISO 6887-4:2017 excludes preparation of samples for both enumeration and detection test methods when preparation details are specified in the relevant International Standards.
ISO 6887-4:2017 is applicable to the following products:
- acidic (low pH) products;
- hard and dry products;
- dehydrated, freeze-dried and other low aw products (including those with inhibitory properties);
- flours, whole cereal grains, cereal by-products;
- animal feed, cattle cake, kibbles and pet chews;
- gelatine (powdered and leaf);
- margarines, spreads and non-dairy products with added water;
- eggs and egg products;
- bakery goods, pastries and cakes;
- fresh fruit and vegetables;
- fermented products and other products containing viable microorganisms;
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
- alternative protein products.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2017-03
Версия : 2
Приобрести данный стандарт