In this video Nigel Croft, Chair of the ISO subcommittee responsible for ISO 9001 talks to us about how the revision is progressing, what's new and what's next.
Some of the highlights include:
- Why ISO is revising ISO 9001 (04:20)
- What the revision process involves (06:45)
- Who can participate in the process (12:43)
- What are the biggest changes so far (Draft International Standard stage) (14:00)
- What the changes mean for users (22:00)
- What are the next big steps (28:44)
- When will users have to conform to the 2015 revision (30:10).