In this video Nigel Croft, Chair of the ISO subcommittee responsible for ISO 9001 talks to us about how the revision is progressing, what's new and what's next.
Some of the highlights include:
- Why ISO is revising ISO 9001 (04:20)
- What the revision process involves (06:45)
- Who can participate in the process (12:43)
- What are the biggest changes so far (Draft International Standard stage) (14:00)
- What the changes mean for users (22:00)
- What are the next big steps (28:44)
- When will users have to conform to the 2015 revision (30:10).
- ISO 9001, Quality Management Systems - Requirements, has reached the Committee Draft stage of the revision process. Like all ISO standards, ISO 9001 undergoes...
- One of the world's most popular quality management standards is being revised, with the current draft now available for purchase.
- Looking for ways to improve your operations while reducing costs and improving margins? Look no further than the Management standards essential collection...