"In order to better answer the customer's needs in a range of specific areas, ISO Packs give the user as complete a collection of all the information required about the key standards for a specific industry sector in a convenient, easy-to-reference form", says Nicolas Fleury, Director of Marketing and Sales at the ISO Central Secretariat.
- protective paint systems
- laboratory performance and test methods
- design considerations
- standards on measuring the surface roughness
- dry-film thickness
Customers can now choose amongst a pre-selected list of standards (ISO Packs) instead of individually purchasing the full collection for their particular industry, and cut costs.
Both ISO Packs are available in English and French, as a download version (zip file) and in CD-ROM format from ISO national member institutes or from the ISO Web store. Moreover, the collection of standards CD-ROM version comes with intuitive navigation, explanatory notes and additional information on other ISO publications and standards.
- ISO 12944-1:1998 [Withdrawn]Paints and varnishesCorrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systemsPart 1: General introduction
- ISO 19840:2004 [Withdrawn]Paints and varnishesCorrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systemsMeasurement of, and acceptance criteria for, the thickness of dry films on rough surfaces
- ISO 4628-1:1978 [Withdrawn]Paints and varnishesEvaluation of degradation of paint coatingsDesignation of quantity and size of common types of defectPart 1: General principles and pictorial scales for blistering and rusting
- ISO 8503-2:1988 [Withdrawn]Preparation of steel substrates before application of paints and related productsSurface roughness characteristics of blast-cleaned steel substratesPart 2: Method for the grading of surface profile of abrasive blast-cleaned steelComparator procedure