Registration for the COPOLCO meeting and related events is through an online registration form.
COPOLCO members and liaison organizations are invited to complete their meeting registration forms online, by 30 April 2010.
Each COPOLCO member or liaison has been assigned one form. One contact person per COPOLCO member or liaison should use the form to complete details for the entire delegation from that country (or liaison organization).
Access your registration form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Activate your Internet browser and click on registration form, or navigate to www.iso.org/copolco2010registration.
- Type the user name and password assigned to your organization for COPOLCO (e.g. bsn3)
- Click on the file name displayed and wait until the input form opens.
- Enter the full name and details for each person in your delegation (one delegate per line), as well as for accompanying persons in the space provided below the delegate's list.
- Check the boxes corresponding to the events that each delegate will attend. Please enter names and affiliations as they should appear on badges and attendance lists.
- Enter your own name and position at the bottom of the form.
- Once data entry is completed, press "Submit" in order to save your data.
Note: it is always possible to correct or update data: access the form again in ISODOC, update the relevant data, and press "submit".
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of questions or problems.