Secretariat: ISO Central Secretariat
Chairperson: Dr. L.N. Senaweera
Creation date: 1961
DEVCO membership is open to interested member bodies as participating (P) or observer (O) members and to interested correspondent members as observer (O) members.
Terms of reference
- To identify the needs and requirements of developing countries in the fields of standardization and related activities and to assist the developing countries, as necessary, in defining these needs and requirements.
- Having established these needs and requirements, to recommend actions to assist the developing countries in meeting them.
- To monitor the implementation of The ISO Action Plan for developing countries.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of all aspects of standardization and related activities, and for the exchange of experience among developed and developing countries.
No data available
Subcommittee/Working Group Title ISO/DEVCO/CAG Chair's advisory group ISO/DEVCO/WG 1 SR MENA ISO/DEVCO/WG 2 SR MENA Algerie ISO/DEVCO/WG 3 SR MENA Egypt ISO/DEVCO/WG 4 SR MENA Iraq ISO/DEVCO/WG 5 SR MENA Jordan ISO/DEVCO/WG 6 SR MENA Lebanon ISO/DEVCO/WG 7 SR MENA Maroc ISO/DEVCO/WG 8 SR MENA Syria ISO/DEVCO/WG 9 SR MENA Tunisie
Liaison Committee to ISO/DEVCO
The below committees may see the documents of ISO/DEVCO :
Liaison Committee from ISO/DEVCO
ISO/DEVCO can access the documents of the below committees :
ISO committees in liaison:
* Information definite but meeting not yet formally convened
Month Date Location TC/SC September 2014 9 Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) DEVCO