Information technology -- UPnP Device Architecture -- Part 4-14: Audio Video Device Control Protocol -- Level 2 -- Scheduled Recording Service
(Not available in French)
ISO/IEC 29341-4-14:2011(E) The ScheduledRecording service is a UPnP service that allows control points to schedule the recording of content. Generally, this content is broadcast content, but this specification does not limit itself to broadcast content. This service type enables the following functions:
- Create a recordSchedule.
- Browse a list of recordSchedule instances stored by the ScheduledRecording service.
- Delete a recordSchedule.
- Browse a list of recordTask instances, stored by the ScheduledRecording service. The ScheduledRecording service may create zero or more recordTask instances for each recordSchedule. A recordTask represents a discrete recording operation of a recordSchedule.
- Enable or disable individual recordTask instances.
- Enable or disable a recordSchedule.
- Receive notifications indicating change of recordSchedule or recordTask list.
This device specification is compliant with the Universal Plug and Play Device Architecture version 1.0. It defines a device type referred to herein as ScheduledRecording. This International Standard replaces ISO/IEC 29341-4-14, first edition, published in 2008, and constitutes a technical revision.
Document published on: 2011-09 Edition: 2 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.200 Status: Published Stage: 90.60 (2016-12-07) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1 Number of Pages: 249
Revises: ISO/IEC 29341-4-14:2008
No corrigenda or amendments available