Health informatics -- HL7 Personal Health Record System Functional Model, Release 1 (PHRS FM)
(Only available in English)
ISO/HL7 16527 PHR-S FM:2016 defines a standardized model of the functions that may be present in PHR Systems.
This Functional Model is not:
- a messaging specification;
- an implementation specification;
- a conformance specification;
- a specification for the underlying PHR (i.e. the record itself);
- an exercise in creating a definition for a PHR;
- a conformance or conformance testing metric;
- a requirement specification for a single PHR system (see Annex D, Anticipated Uses).
The information exchange enabled by the PHR-S supports the retrieval and population of clinical documents and summaries, minimum data sets, and other input/outputs.
Document published on: 2016-04-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.240.80 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2016-03-22) TC/SC: ISO/TC 215 Number of Pages: 66
This standard has not been revised
No corrigenda or amendments available