Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1801: Application module: B-spline geometry
(Only available in English)
This standard was last reviewed* in 2015.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1801:2011-02 specifies the application module for B spline geometry.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1801:2011-02:
- B-spline curves with explicit knots;
- B-spline curves with implicitly defined knots;
- B-spline surfaces with explicit knots;
- B-spline surfaces with implicitly defined knots;
- rational B-spline curves and surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Basic geometry, ISO/TS 10303-1652.
Document published on: 2011-02-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2015-05-01) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 8
No revision information available
No corrigenda or amendments available