Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1754: Application module: Via component
(Only available in English)
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1754:2010-03 specifies the application module for Via component.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1754:2010-03:
- blind vias, connections between multiple layers of the printed circuit assembly where only one end is exposed;
- cylinder vias, where the cross-section shape is constant;
- tapered vias, where the cross-section shape may vary as the vertical distance changes;
- stacked vias, where multiple bind and buried vias share the same x y position;
- filled vias, where material may be inserted into the via during realization processes, which are within the scope of application module Layered interconnect module design, ISO/TS 10303-1698;
- buried vias, connections between multiple layers of the printed circuit assembly where neither end is exposed;
- interfacial connections, also known as through hole vias, which have both ends exposed;
- items within the scope of application module Interconnect module connection routing, ISO/TS 10303-1684;
- items within the scope of application module Layered interconnect module design, ISO/TS 10303-1698.
Document published on: 2010-03-15 Edition: 2 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.60 (2014-03-19) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 8
Revises: ISO/TS 10303-1754:2006
No corrigenda or amendments available