Event sustainability management systems -- Requirements with guidance for use
ISO 20121:2012 specifies requirements for an event sustainability management system for any type of event or event-related activity, and provides guidance on conforming to those requirements.
ISO 20121:2012 is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- establish, implement, maintain and improve an event sustainability management system;
- ensure that it is in conformity with its stated sustainable development policy;
- demonstrate voluntary conformity with ISO 20121:2012 by
- first party (self-determination and self-declaration),
- second party (confirmation of conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as clients, or by other persons on their behalf), or
- an independent third party (e.g. a certification body).
ISO 20121:2012 has been designed to address the management of improved sustainability throughout the entire event management cycle.
Document published on: 2012-06 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 03.100.70; 13.020.20 Status: Published Stage: 90.20 (2017-01-15) TC/SC: ISO/TMBG Number of Pages: 42
This standard has not been revised
No corrigenda or amendments available
- ISO 20121 - Sustainable events