Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1317: Application module: Procedural shape model
(Only available in English)
This standard has been revised by: ISO/TS 10303-1317:2014
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1317:2008 specifies the application module for Procedural shape model.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1317:2008:
- 2D geometry;
- 3D geometry;
- 3D solid models;
- procedural models defined by their construction history;
- shape operation sequences;
- relationships between procedural and explicit representations of the same shape model;
- relationships between procedural and explicit representations of the same shape elements;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental topology, ISO/TS 10303-1005.
Document published on: 2008-12-15 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Withdrawn Stage: 95.99 (2014-11-18) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages:
Revised by: ISO/TS 10303-1317:2014
No corrigenda or amendments available