Information technology -- Multimedia application format (MPEG-A) -- Part 11: Stereoscopic video application format
(Only available in English)
This standard was last reviewed* in 2015.
ISO/IEC 23000-11:2009 specifies a file format which is capable of storage, interchange, management, editing, and presentation of stereoscopic video contents based on the ISO base media file format.
ISO/IEC 23000-11:2009 specifies the following:
- the file type brand for stereoscopic video contents;
- four stereoscopic video contents composition types, which are widely used and suitable for the 3D mobile display;
- the file structure, which is capable of storage with a single video track or two video tracks for stereoscopic contents;
- the stereoscopic video media information, which includes the visual type information of signaling stereoscopic content composition types, and the stereo_mono_change information for the identification of each fragment in stereo-monoscopic mixed contents;
- the stereoscopic camera and display information, which provides camera, display and visual safety information for stereoscopic contents;
- the track reference type, which tells the track of indicating primary and secondary view sequences in case of using two video tracks for stereoscopic contents;
- the item location, which provides a location of stereoscopic fragments in stereoscopic video contents.
ISO/IEC 23000-11:2009 provides the overall structure for storing pure stereoscopic video contents and also stereo-monoscopic mixed contents with the stereoscopic-related information in mobile environments.
Document published on: 2009-11-15 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.040 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2015-09-01) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 Number of Pages: 23
No revision information available