Information technology -- Radio frequency identification (RFID) for item management: Data protocol -- Part 4: Application interface commands for battery assist and sensor functionality
(Not available in French)
ISO/IEC 15961-4:2016 provides a set of application commands and their associated responses for the following functions:
- to start and stop battery assistance;
- to select and de-select a particular sensory function supported by the RFID tag;
- to set sensor parameters both initially and ongoing;
- to start and stop the sensor monitoring the environment;
- to access sensor data;
- to establish the battery status.
ISO/IEC 24753 defines the encoding rules for identifying sensors, their functions, their delivered measurements, and the processing rules for sensor data. As such, it receives commands as defined in ISO/IEC 15961-4:2016 and provides the information that is required for the appropriate responses.
Document published on: 2016-08 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.040.50 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2016-08-04) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 Number of Pages: 25
Revises: ISO/IEC 15961:2004
No corrigenda or amendments available