Cutting tool data representation and exchange -- Part 100: Definitions, principles and methods for reference dictionaries
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed* in 2013.
ISO/TS 13399-100:2008 defines the principles and methods for creating unambiguous identifications and definitions of the items and their properties relating to cutting tools in computer-sensible dictionaries to be used for reference by the information model defined in ISO 13399-1.
It is applicable to:
- the specification of data element types, their identifying, semantic and value attributes;
- the specification of item classes, their identifying and semantic attributes;
- the specification of feature classes, their identifying and semantic attributes.
It is not applicable to:
- information model for cutting tools;
- classifications and definitions of items and data element types relating to cutting tools;
- the association between properties and items in a classification.
Document published on: 2008-12 Edition: 2 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.100.01; 35.240.50 Status: Published Stage: 90.20 (2016-10-15) TC/SC: ISO/TC 29 Number of Pages: 51
Revises: ISO/TS 13399-100:2004