ISO/IEC 27032:2012 provides guidance for improving the state of Cybersecurity, drawing out the unique aspects of that activity and its dependencies on other security domains, in particular:
- information security,
- network security,
- internet security, and
- critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP).
It covers the baseline security practices for stakeholders in the Cyberspace. This International Standard provides:
- an overview of Cybersecurity,
- an explanation of the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of security,
- a definition of stakeholders and a description of their roles in Cybersecurity,
- guidance for addressing common Cybersecurity issues, and
- a framework to enable stakeholders to collaborate on resolving Cybersecurity issues.
Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.040 Status: Published Stage: 60.60 (2012-07-16) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Number of Pages: 50
No revision information available
No corrigenda or amendments available