This standard was last reviewed* in 2012.
ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006 specifies the application module for Design management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006:
- identifying modifications of design data on an per entity instance level, including add, delete and modify;
- assigning such modifications to a particular work order or work request;
- linking modifications with current and previous designs of product versions;
- marking and approving design data on an per entity instance level as frozen;
- items within the scope of application module Approval, ISO/TS 10303-1012;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1019;
- items within the scope of application module Work order, ISO/TS 10303-1043.
Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2012-11-19) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 40
No revision information available