Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1205: Application module: Schematic element
(Only available in English)
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed* in 2016.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005 specifies the application module for Schematic element.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005:
- the distinction between:
- a schematic element definition, which can be used within many different assemblies of schematic elements or
- a particular usage, or occurrence, of a schematic element definition within a particular assembly of schematic elements;
- the explicit definition of a schematic element by direct reference to a detailed specification of the patches of colour, shading or texture;
- the implicit definition of a schematic element by:
- a derivation from an other schematic element definition or
- its usage relationships with schematic element occurrences.
- composition relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- connection relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- the specification of the nature of a schematic element occurrence by means of a subset relationship with a schematic element definition.
Document published on: 2005-12-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2016-04-01) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 21
This standard has not been revised
No corrigenda or amendments available