Supply chain applications of RFID -- Product tagging
(Not available in French)
This standard has been revised by: ISO 17367:2013
ISO 17367:2009 defines the basic features of RFID for the use in the supply chain when applied to product tagging. In particular it
- provides specific recommendations about the encoded identification of the product,
- makes recommendations about additional information about the product on the RF tag,
- makes recommendations about the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- makes recommendations about the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system, and
- makes recommendations about the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag.
It only addresses product tagging and does not address product packaging.
Document published on: 2009-11-15 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 55.020 Status: Withdrawn Stage: 95.99 (2013-02-22) TC/SC: ISO/TC 122 Number of Pages:
Revised by: ISO 17367:2013
No corrigenda or amendments available