Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1502: Application module: Shell based wireframe
(Only available in English)
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004 specifies the application module Shell based wireframe.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004:
- representation of wireframe models that are described by a graph of edges and vertices where the edges intersect only at their vertices;
- representation of a wireframe model by one or more shells that shall not overlap or intersect except at their vertices or edges;
- representation of points defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of curves, including b-splines, defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of a single wireframe model or an assembly of wireframe models.
Document published on: 2004-12-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2008-05-08) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 31
No revision information available
No corrigenda or amendments available