This standard was last reviewed* in 2008.
ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004 specifies the application module Person organization.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004:
- definition of a person;
- definition of an organization;
- definition of a relationship between two organizations;
- identification of a person in the context of an organization;
- definition of an address for persons or organizations;
- assignment of an address to a person in an organization or to an organization.
Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2008-05-06) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 31
No revision information available