This standard has been revised by: ISO/IEC 23270:2006
ISO/IEC 23270:2003 specifies the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C# programming language. It specifies:
- the representation of C# programs;
- the syntax and constraints of the C# language;
- the semantic rules for interpreting C# programs;
- the restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C#.
ISO/IEC 23270:2003 does not specify:
- the mechanism by which C# programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which C# applications are invoked for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C# application;
- the mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C# application;
- the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor;
- all minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.
Document published on: 2003-04-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 35.060 Status: Withdrawn Stage: 95.99 (2006-08-23) TC/SC: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Number of Pages:
Revised by: ISO/IEC 23270:2006
No corrigenda or amendments available