This standard was last reviewed* in 2009.
ISO 18629-12:2005 provides a representation of the concepts that belong to the outer core of the language, through a set of axioms and definitions. These axioms provide an axiomatization of the semantics for terminology in the ISO 18629 Outer core.
The following are within the scope of ISO 18629-12:2005:
- the aggregation of activities and sub-activities;
- discrete activities and state;
- constraints on the occurrence of activities;
- concurrency for primitive activities;
- complex activities;
- occurrences of complex activities.
Document published on: 2005-10-01 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40 Status: Published Stage: 90.60 (2014-06-18) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 57
No revision information available
No corrigenda or amendments available