This standard has been reviewed* and then confirmed in 2013.
ISO/TS 18876:2003 establishes an architecture and methodology for integrating industrial data for exchange, access and sharing. The following activities are supported:
- integrating data which may be:
- from different sources or different contexts,
- described by different models, or
- defined in different modelling languages;
- sharing data among applications through systems integration architectures;
- resolving conflict between models developed with different objectives;
- translating data between different encodings;
- translating models between different modelling languages.
The following is within the scope of ISO/TS 18876-1:2003:
- the architecture and an outline of the methodology.
Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 25.040.40; 35.240.50 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2013-10-25) TC/SC: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Number of Pages: 21
No revision information available