Thermal performance of windows, doors and shading devices -- Detailed calculations
(Not available in French)
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed* in 2016.
ISO 15099:2003 specifies detailed calculation procedures for determining the thermal and optical transmission properties (e.g., thermal transmittance, total solar energy transmittance) of window and door systems based on the most up-to-date algorithms and methods, and the relevant solar and thermal properties of all components.
Products covered by ISO 15099:2003 include windows and doors incorporating:
- single and multiple glazed fenestration products with or without solar reflective, low-emissivity coatings and suspended plastic films;
- glazing systems with pane spacing of any width containing gases or mixtures of gases;
- metallic or non-metallic spacers;
- frames of any material and design;
- fenestration products tilted at any angle;
- shading devices;
- projecting products.
Document published on: 2003-11-15 Edition: 1 (Monolingual) ICS: 91.060.50; 91.120.10 Status: Published Stage: 90.93 (2016-04-07) TC/SC: ISO/TC 163 Number of Pages: 71
This standard has not been revised
No corrigenda or amendments available